Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Scraps Series #3- Candy Cane

Hi all.  How is your preparation going for Christmas?  I am so happy that I made most of my Christmas cards over the summer.  I sent 50 out this year and had enough in my stash that I didn't have to make any!  This worked out well especially that my crafting is not as frequent as it used to be because of my 3 month old!  She isn't a sleeper....
Here is my newest card that I made ALL from scraps.  I had enough to make 4 actually!  Guess I'll start on next years stash!

Materials Used:
*A2 Size Card (long)
*Patterned paper by Provocraft
*Gingerbread Cricut Cartridge by Provocraft (@ 3")
*Sentiment from Close to My Heart Festive Thoughts set

Challenges Entered:
Christmas Card Challenges #2: Use Die Cut
Paper Playtime #90:  Christmas Colors
Die Cutting Divas #94: Holiday Spirit
Scrappy Moms: Christmas Time
Use It Tuesday #45: All About Christmas

6 comments:

  1. So cute...design really pops! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big candy cane!
    Thanks for joining us @ CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the candy cane <3
    Thank you for playing along with us in this challenge at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the inside too. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Use it Tuesday and wishing you a merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete