Monday, June 18, 2012

Masculine Card Series #15: In Wilderness

Hi everyone!  It's a beautiful day in New Brunswick, Canada.  This morning I went and got my diabetes test done and I absolutely hate it!  So this afternoon, I have devoted in getting caught up in my card making.
I ordered this stamp set last month from Stampin' Up called In Wilderness.  My husband is a Conservation Officer and I think the images are beautiful, plus I love the sentiment.  I believe this set retired this past year so I am glad I ordered it in time.


I hope you like it!
Materials Used:
A2 size card
Cardstock from Recollections Spice Market
Image mat 4" x 2 1/2" & 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" (brown)
In Wilderness Stampin' Up set
Image inked in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Up ink pads
Buttons from my stash
Bakers Twine

Challenges:
Charisma Cards #23:  Male Card
Paper Playtime #77:  Anything Goes plus sentiment


4 comments:

  1. oh..i hate that diabetes test too! i had to do the 3 hr one last time..eekk! hope your results come back good! great cards! love that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thank you for joining us at
    Charisma Cardz.

    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The stamp is awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurjuss card,love the image you have used,thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete